HOW TO USE THIS WEB PORTAL
The EMF Explained Series aims to offer clear explanations of mobile telecommunication and health. We have broadly divided the topics into those related to:
1. EMF Overview - What is EMF?
2. Wireless Technology and Health
3. EMF Research
4. EMF Standards
5. Mobile Myths
6. EMF Links
The information on each topic is structured with
- basic information - L1
- detailed information - L2
- links and additional resources - L3
Our site is easy to navigate and you can browse through the information in a number of different ways
- we recommend that you begin by browsing through the L1 subjects
- then delve more deeply into the subjects that take your interest by following the tabs to the detailed information at L2 and specific links.
- the web portal main links page provides a range of useful web links and references for additional information on radio frequency EMF and health
The menu structure is based on topics and questions commonly asked and will be updated over time.
You can read the information at each layer directly from the website or you can download the information in a convenient print format using the print page icon.
Download flyers are available for some topics at L2, and these are particularly useful as a professional handout or explanatory aid. Over time, most L2 information will be available as a download flyer.
EMF Explained Business Cards are also available